Kansas Undergraduate Research Day at the Capitol
Undergraduate researchers from all disciplines are encouraged to submit their application for the honor of presenting at the annual Kansas Undergraduate Research Day at the Capitol poster symposium which will take place at the Capitol building in Topeka, KS, on March 4, 2020. Researchers must:
- be undergraduates during the 2019-2020 academic year;
- have completed research under the guidance of a K-State faculty mentor;
- follow the methodology of the appropriate academic discipline;
- have research of sufficient quality to be presented at a professional academic meeting;
- have the skills, resources, and capacity to produce a professional academic poster;
- agree to undergo training and rehearse their presentations prior to the Capitol event.
Please submit your application at http://bit.ly/2020KSURC by December 6, 2019.
In order for your application to be complete it must include:
- The title of your project
- A 250-word abstract
- A short paragraph stating how your research is related to Kansas
Contact the Office of Undergraduate Research and Creative Inquiry with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.