March 27, 2018
Kat Chat today: 'Extinguishing Burnout'
You have classes, tests, papers, jobs, clubs, families, relationships, etc! The list goes on and on, and all of this may lead to you feeling burnt out. Balancing all these areas can be very difficult and may lead to excessive amounts of stress. You are not alone.
Join Kat Chats for "Extinguishing Burnout" at 4 p.m. March 27 in 13 Leasure Hall to discuss how common burnout occurs for undergraduate and graduate students, what leads to burnout, and effective strategies on how to reduce or eliminate burnout.
Don't feel like coming in person? Join Kat Chata through:
- PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android.
- IPhone one-tap, U.S. Toll: +14086380968,,639171568# or +16465588656,,639171568#
- Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968, U.S. Toll or +1 646 558 8656, U.S. Toll
Meeting ID: 639 171 568
- International numbers available.
- SIP: email@example.com
- Skype for Business (Lync)