February 6, 2018
Kat Chat: 'Connecting the Dots: Recognizing Depression'
Kat Chats will present "Connecting the Dots: Recognizing Depression" from 4-4:45 p.m. Feb. 6 in 13 Leasure Hall.
Depression is a prevalent yet commonly misunderstood mental illness. Through interactive discussion and activities, we will address community attitudes about depressive disorders, help you identify signs of depression, and learn how to help someone who may be depressed.
Can't join in person? Join from:
- PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android.
- IPhone one-tap, U.S. Toll: +14086380968,,639171568# or +16465588656,,639171568#
- Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968, U.S. Toll or +1 646 558 8656, U.S. Toll. Meeting ID: 639 171 568
- International numbers available.
- SIP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype for Business — Lync.