October 6, 2021
Deadline approaching for Global Campus development grant proposal requests
The deadline to submit applications for grant funds to develop new online courses for fiscal year 2022 is Friday, Oct. 15.
The Kansas State University Global Campus grant-funding program directs financial support toward development of online courses that closely align with priorities and strategic goals of the university. Priority will be given to proposals that:
- Develop new online courses focused on distance learners.
- Reduce course gaps in online curricula or time to degree.
- Focus on learner-centered scheduling.
- Fulfill requirements in more than one degree program.
- Expand learning opportunities in areas of university strength.
Faculty should work with their Global Campus program coordinator to complete and submit the proposal application. Coordinator contact information and additional details are available on the Global Campus development grant website.