September 15, 2021
Round two of student organization policy listening circles scheduled for next week
The Center for Student Involvement and the work group reviewing the student organization registration policy will host some listening circles next week to gather insight as work continues on revising the student organization policy as part of the university's Action Plan for a More Inclusive K-State.
An initial round of listening circles was held this summer with students. This round is geared at providing those students who were unable to participate in the summer a chance to engage, as well as an opportunity for faculty and staff members to participate as well.
Sessions will be held in person, but those unable to attend in person may join the session via Zoom.
Student-only sessions will be:
- Tuesday, Sept. 21, from 4-5 p.m. in K-State Student Union, Room 227.
- Wednesday, Sept. 22, from 6-7 p.m. in K-State Student Union, Cottonwood Room.
- Thursday, Sept. 23, from 12:30-1:30 p.m. in K-State Student Union, Room 227.
Faculty and staff-only sessions will be:
- Tuesday, Sept. 21, from noon to 1 p.m. in K-State Student Union, Room 227.
- Friday, Sept. 24, from 2-3 p.m. in K-State Student Union, Room 227.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to having you be a part of this process.