April 13, 2021
Human Capital Services establishes collaboration team
Human Capital Services has established an internal collaboration team to improve workflow processes and system workflows.
Members of the group are prioritizing tasks based on greatest impact for stakeholders and time required to accomplish the task. Those interested may learn about the priority tasks and remain informed of progress through the HCS website. Examples of tasks to be reviewed include forms and processes that may accompany policies. HCS may reach out to stakeholders to gather feedback as specific processes are reviewed. Because process workflows impact many users, there will be a specific plan to review each identified opportunity, engage with stakeholders, make necessary updates — forms, PPMs, etc. — and communicate final changes.
The HCS Collaboration project is co-chaired by Shanna Legleiter, associate vice president, and David Brown, director of resource center and operations. Members of the group include the following:
- Greta Bauer, human capital specialist.
- Becky Beckley, human capital specialist.
- Lauren Dewell, human capital specialist.
- Lindsey Fouquette, executive recruitment manager.
- Kristi Fronce, human capital supervisor.
- Jenny Locanthi, compensation and organizational effectiveness manager.
- Jaime Parker, senior compensation analyst.
- Connie Pfaff-Eickhoff, senior strategic partner/ATS administrator.
- Mary-Beth Rhoads, human capital specialist.
- Kellie Wilson, senior strategic partner.
HCS appreciates the collaboration from various stakeholders and looks forward to bringing positive change to those who experience the workflow and system processes.