July 22, 2020
Tips to prepare for returning to K-State
As Kansas State University reopens and classes are about to begin, there are several ways to prepare to return. The Every Wildcat A Wellcat campaign has the following tips to help K-Staters prepare for a safe and healthy fall semester.
- Wear your face covering or mask while out.
- Wash your hands frequently and follow good hand hygiene practices.
- Follow physical distancing guidelines.
- Stay home as much as possible the two weeks before classes start.
- Know the symptoms of COVID-19 and self-monitor for them.
- Prepare a wellness kit with items such as hand sanitizer, a thermometer, bandages, fever reducers, cough drops, etc.
- Review the Every Wildcat A Wellcat pledge.
- Read K-State guidance and FAQ for returning to campuses.
For more information on a healthy and safe return to the university, visit k-state.edu/EWAW and look for more videos and posts on K-State and Lafene Health Center social media.