April 3, 2020
Summer Transaction Training for HCS liaisons offered virtually on April 10
Summer Transaction Training for HCS Liaisons, WHR040, will be offered from 8:30-11 a.m. Friday, April 10, via Zoom.
This group training session, presented by Human Capital Services, is for HCS liaisons who will be preparing transactions for summer. Information covered includes:
- Guidelines for completing hourly student, graduate student and unclassified summer transactions.
- Guidelines for completing the Form I-9.
- Effective dates and submission due dates for summer.
- Involuntary leave of absence process.
- 9-month graduate student employees short work break — used for those who will return in the fall.
- Funding updates for the new fiscal year.
- Unclassified data updates.
- Summer benefits.
This training is typically for new HCS liaisons or those who need a refresher, however, we encourage all academic areas to attend.
There is no charge to participants, but registration is necessary. Participants may register through HRIS Self_Enrollment or by sending an email to Megan Eakin at email@example.com. When sending an email, please include your name, department, employee ID number, course title and the course number.