February 3, 2020
Save the date: SPOTLIGHT K-State 2020 is March 3
Eleven K-State faculty members will share lessons from their experiences with students at the 2020 SPOTLIGHT K-State at 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 3, in Forum Hall at the K-State Student Union.
During the TED-style event, each presenter will talk for about six minutes with an introduction by students. Register online for this fast-paced, informative program on teaching and learning at K-State.
This year's presenters:
- Bryan Samuel, chief diversity and inclusion officer.
- Troy Brockway, School of Integrated Studies, Kansas State Polytechnic.
- Lotta Larson, curriculum and instruction, College of Education.
- Greg Eiselein, director, K-State First.
- Tara Coleman, web services, K-State Libraries.
- Mark Haub, food, nutrition, dietetics and health, College of Health and Human Sciences.
- Jennifer Anthony, chemical engineering, Carl R. Ice College of Engineering.
- Tim Rozell, animal sciences and industry, College of Agriculture.
- Lisa Pohlman, diagnostic medicine and pathobiology, College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Traci Brimhall, English, College of Arts and Sciences.
- Don Saucier, faculty associate director, Teaching and Learning Center.