September 12, 2019
National search for an executive director for program development
A committee appointed by Karen Pedersen, dean of K-State Global Campus, has begun a national search for the executive director for program development.
The executive director is responsible for leading the coordinated organization, direction, and implementation of a dossier of curriculum projects and transformation activities to achieve a universitywide strategic portfolio of market-driven digital learning opportunities poised for enrollment growth.
Search committee members:
- Pamela Erickson, director student services, chair.
- Scott DeLoach, professor and department head of computer science.
- Janel Koons, academic program coordinator.
- Jo Maseberg-Tomlinson, program administration coordinator.
- Trina McCarty, instructional designer.
- Martin Seay, associate professor, personal financial planning program chair.
Lindsey Fouquette, executive recruitment manager for Human Capital Services, is serving as the executive recruiter.
"We're excited to fill this leadership position, which will work across the university, using a collaborative approach for developing and providing high-quality academic programs to learners studying online," Pedersen said. "It is a critical direction for the future of Global Campus and the university."
Learn more about this role. The search committee will accept applications until Oct. 7.