January 22, 2019
Blue Key Senior Honorary seeks nominations
Blue Key Senior Honorary is currently looking for nominations from staff and faculty of students of soon-to-be-senior status who they would like to recommend to apply for Blue Key Senior Honorary. The requirements for a Blue Key applicant:
- Significant leadership experience in student/community organizations.
- Minimum K-State GPA of 3.0.
- Have senior status by fall 2019 (90 hours).
- Commitment to dedicate significant time and energy to Blue Key.
- Must be an enrolled K-State student during both semesters of the 2019-2020 academic year.
Please fill out the online form with the name and email of an eligible junior to be sent an email with information about the Blue Key application, no later than Wednesday, Jan. 30.