November 13, 2018
Office of Institutional Equity to host senior investigator candidate presentations
The K-State Office of Institutional Equity will host six senior investigator candidates Nov. 13-16. Each candidate will briefly present on what has prepared them to be an effective OIE senior investigator followed by questions from the audience.
The following candidates will give presentations in 109 Bluemont Hall. The presentations are open to all and attendees may come and go as their schedule allows.
- Elizabeth Oliver, 10:30-11:20 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 13.
- Nancy Simpson, 2:30-3:20 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 13.
- James Nitta, 2:30-3:20 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 14.
- Dawn Van Horn, 2:30-3:20 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 15.
- Tina Simmons, 10:30-11:20 a.m Friday, Nov. 16.
- Andy Hoehner: 2:30-3:20 p.m Friday, Nov. 16.
If you are unable to attend the candidate presentations — where hard-copies of candidate materials will be made available — you may request an electronic copy of candidate resumes, the senior investigator position description, and the candidate evaluation form by emailing email@example.com or calling 785 532-6220 or TRS 711.
Candidate evaluation forms should be returned to the Office of Institutional Equity no later than noon on Tuesday, Nov. 20.