October 2, 2018
Evaluating USS Work Performance for supervisors session offered Oct. 16
Evaluating USS Work Performance, WTD198, will be offered from 9:30-11 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 16, in 4061 College of Business Building.
The performance management process is designed to maintain mutual respect between the supervisor and employee and to add value to their day-to-day communication about performance and development issues.
This training session will help supervisors understand the major components of how to effectively conduct an employee performance review and help participants:
- Demonstrate the process used to fill out a performance review form.
- Distinguish between types of reviews.
- Write well-defined tasks.
- Apply a basic understanding of competencies in their role as a supervisor.
- Define the performance ratings.
This course is offered in conjunction with the Introduction to Supervision, WTD077, series. Seating is limited.
To register for this session, you can either sign up through HRIS self-service or send an email to Megan Hoelting at firstname.lastname@example.org. When sending an email, please include your name, employee ID and the course title.