Evaluating University Support Staff Work Performance
Course Code: WTD198
Course Name: Evaluating University Support Staff Work Performance
Department: Human Capital Services
Length of Session: 1.5 Hour
Audience: Supervisors of University Support Staff
Session Description: The Performance Management Process is designed to maintain mutual respect between the supervisor and employee and to add value to their day-to-day communication about performance and development issues.
This training sessions will help supervisors understand the major components of how to effectively conduct an employee performance review.
Session Objectives: As a result of this session, participants will:
- Demonstrate the process used to fill out a Performance Review Form.
- Distinguish between types of Reviews.
- Write well-defined tasks.
- Apply a basic understanding of competencies in their role as a supervisor.
- Define the performance ratings.