January 8, 2018
Faculty to present at Peer-to-Peer Distance Learning Exchange Jan. 10
Kansas State University Global Campus invites you to its Peer-to-Peer Distance Learning Exchange event from 1:30-3 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 10, in the Hemisphere Room of Hale Library.
At the event, participants will present five-minute demonstrations of the strategies and tools they have learned from the Online Essentials course or a distance learning conference. Faculty and staff who are interested in online teaching are encouraged to attend.
The following Online Essentials participants and distance faculty will share their expertise at the event:
- Cindy Debes, College of Arts and Sciences
- Barbara DeSanto, College of Arts and Sciences
- Aida Farough, College of Arts and Sciences
- Lisa Harrington, College of Arts and Sciences
- Ann Knackendoffel, College of Education
- Kadri Koppel, College of Human Ecology
- Amy Rosine, College of Arts and Sciences
- Nadia Shapkina, College of Arts and Sciences
- Jorge Valenzuela, College of Engineering
- Michael Wesch, College of Arts and Sciences
Faculty or staff interested in taking part in the 2018 K-State Online Essentials Faculty Development Course or receiving funds to attend a distance learning conference should contact Global Campus quality coordinator Laura Widenor at email@example.com.