September 28, 2017
Evaluating USS Work Performance for supervisors offered Oct. 10
Evaluating USS Work Performance, WTD198, will be offered from 9:30-11:30 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 10, in the Edwards Hall commons area.
The performance management process is designed to maintain mutual respect between the supervisor and employee and to add value to their day-to-day communication about performance and development issues.
This training session will help supervisors understand the major components of how to effectively conduct an employee performance review.
As a result of this session, participants will:
- Demonstrate the process used to fill out a performance review form.
- Distinguish between types of reviews.
- Write well-defined tasks.
- Apply a basic understanding of competencies in their role as a supervisor.
- Define the performance ratings.
This course is offered in conjunction with the Introduction to Supervision, WTD077, series. Seating is limited.
To register for this session, you can either sign up through HRIS self-service or send an email to email@example.com. When sending an email, please include your name, employee ID and the course title.