April 13, 2017
Assistant dean of student life interviews
The Office of Student Life has selected the following candidates to interview for two assistant dean of student life positions:
- Alisha Hanshaw: Friday, April 14
- Laurel Moody: Monday, April 17
- Justin Frederick: Tuesday, April 18
- Deanne Woodard: Wednesday, April 19
- Quantrell Willis: Thursday, April 20
Each candidate will present "How Their Philosophy of Student Development Informs the Practice of Crisis Management" and a question session each day from 2:30-3:15 p.m. in the Office of Student Activities and Services conference room in the K-State Student Union.
Resumes and additional information may be accessed online. All members of campus are invited to attend and provide feedback about the candidates.