Office of Student Life openings:
Graduate Assistant - 1 (one) position open
The Office of Student Life is hiring for a graduate assistantship position starting immediately for the Fall 2016 semester.
- Graduate student at Kansas State University, and enrolled in at least six hours per semester.
- Ph.D. student preferred, Masters accepted in areas such as student personnel, counseling, psychology, and marriage and family therapy.
- Experience in student services. Research experience helpful.
- Twelve-month appointment, 20 hours per week (five-tenths position), and in-state tuition status.
- Preference will be given to a candidate who is available to fulfill a two year commitment.
For full position description, please click here.
Apply now for Fall 2016
Graduate students interested in a practicum experience at the Office of Student Life should send us a current resume or vita, and a brief (no more than 2 pages) summary of goals and expectations for a practicum in our office. This summary should be specific to the Office of Student Life, and address how our services, mission, etc., mesh with the student's practicum goals and expectations.
Please email this information to Laurel Moody, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this position, please call us at 785-532-6432.
We encourage you to review our site to see the variety of services we offer. You are sure to find something that interests you!