Civic Leadership Scholarship
The objective for the K-State Civic Leadership Scholarship competition is to identify and reward exceptional high school seniors who have demonstrated a commitment to serving others in their community, school or place of worship.
This competition rewards students who are making a difference and demonstrating creativity by developing projects and programs with a lasting impact on those they serve.
Finalists will be selected by a committee of campus and community leaders and must participate in an on-campus interview and recognition event. Parents and family members are encouraged to attend.
Freshman year award
Recipients have the opportunity to participate in civic leadership activities and Introduction to Leadership Concepts class.
- Have an exemplary record of community service and
- Be a high school senior and
- Be admitted to K-State and
- Attend K-State in fall 2020 and
- Participate in an on-campus interview and recognition event on Monday, January 27, 2020.
- Submit the K-State admission and scholarship application (if you have not already done so).
- Complete the supplemental application.
- Applications and letters of recommendation are due by 5 p.m. CST on December 2, 2019.
- Applicants will be updated on their application status during the first week of January 2020 following initial committee review.