Admitted Wildcat Days
Fall 2019 Admitted Wildcat Day dates include:
Friday, October 11 (registration closed)
Monday, November 4 (registration closed)
Friday, November 15 (registration closed)
Friday, December 6 (registration closed)
Spring 2020 Admitted Wildcat Day dates include:
Friday, February 21
Monday, March 30
Monday, April 27
Who should attend?
We encourage current high school seniors who have been admitted to K-State to attend an Admitted Wildcat Day.
$20 per student and $10 for each parent, family member, or guest, which covers program materials, parking, and lunch.
What to expect from the day. Check out the days schedule. (PDF)
Attendees will have the opportunity to connect with:
- Representatives from your area of academic interest
- Career Center advisors
- Housing and Dining Services
- Financial Aid
- Staley School of Leadership Studies
- Representatives from Education Abroad, Undergraduate Research and University Honors Program
- Current students
Participants will also enjoy campus tours, lunch in the Union or Kramer Dining Center, and several options for afternoon breakout sessions.
If the Admitted Wildcat Days do not fit your schedule, we can arrange for a personal visit to K-State. Register early as dates fill up quickly.
- Event registration will close 72 business hours before the event.
- K-State reserves the right to close registration early if an event fills to capacity prior to the 72 business hour deadline.
- In the event of inclement weather, we encourage you to check the K-State website for event updates. Events will be canceled if K-State is closed.
- If an event is canceled for any reason, we will contact you via email.
- We ask that you use your best judgment when choosing to travel to campus in inclement weather.
- If an event is canceled, K-State will make an effort to reschedule the event to a later date and your registration may be transferred.
- Refund requests for events must be made before the 72 business hour time period.
Still deciding on a major?
We can arrange an appointment on an Admitted Wildcat Day with a representative from our Open Option program. You'll also have the chance to explore your interests with our Academic and Career Information Center.
Interested in a pre-health profession?
To complement the pre-health professions program, let us know what your other academic interests are on your registration form.
Questions?785-532-1521 or e-mail email@example.com Kansas State UniversityBerney Family Welcome Center705 N. 17th StManhattan, KS 66506