Admitted Wildcat Day
Experience a day in the life of a Wildcat
As an admitted future Wildcat, you already know the basics about K-State. That's why Admitted Wildcat Day takes a deeper dive into the university. You'll experience K-State traditions first-hand so that you're looking like a pro from day one, and you'll be able to have direct conversations with current K-Staters who will share all their inside tips, tricks and university insights.
Admitted Wildcat Day is free to attend, offering sessions that both future students and their parents/guardians will find valuable.
Dates, time and location
- Spring Dates:
- Monday, February 21, 2022
- Friday, March 4, 2022
- Monday, April 25, 2022
- Check-in at 8:30 a.m.
- Programming from 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Location: Admitted Wildcat Day kicks off in the K-State Student Union on the Manhattan campus.
About Admitted Wildcat Day
- Admitted Wildcat Day is for incoming freshmen who are admitted to the university for an upcoming term.
- Admitted Wildcat Day will give you the opportunity to:
- Experience a day in the life of a K-Stater — from what a class schedule feels like and how to balance your academic endeavors, campus involvement and social life.
- Take a deep dive into learning K-State traditions.
- Engage in small-group discussions with current K-State students and other future Wildcats where you can talk freely about what has you excited about attending K-State, what has you nervous about transitioning to college life and what questions are still unanswered for you.
- The event is free to attend — even lunch will be provided to students and guests
- Parents/guardians will be offered their own track of sessions that will give them insights into practical next steps to help you navigate your transition to college.
Learn more about how we'll communicate with you after you register and our registration/cancelation policies.
We're here to help! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.