Learn how to take control of the ACT and not let it control you! The workshop will begin at 9:00am and wrap up around 3:00pm covering the four ACT subject tests. Lunch will be provided for those registered.
- Saturday, February 18 - Manhattan
- Saturday, February 25 - Olathe
About the Workshop
- You will gain insight into the test's content and format while learning practical test-taking strategies for maximizing your test scores.
- This class covers general ideas about the test as a whole, as well as specific strategies for each sub-test:
- English: Learn what the ACT test-writers are testing you on and how to approach types of questions.
- Math: Learn what problem-solving skills and math skills you need and how you will be tested.
- Reading: Learn your best method for doing well on ACT reading.
- Science: Learn common passage and question types and what’s really required to do well on this test.
ACT's "Preparing for the ACT" curriculum is used to help guide the workshop content.
You'll learn the answers to these important questions:
- How do I prepare in advance?
- What can I expect on test day?
- What can I learn about myself?
- How can I improve my scores?
- Should I retake the ACT?
- Does K-State require the written portion of the ACT?
Learn more about how the workshop is facilitated (and who by), how the workshop has helped past participants and more about K-State's event policies.
The workshop is $75.00 per registration and includes workshop materials, lunch, and inside strategies provided by Power Prep Inc.
We're here to help! Email us at email@example.com.