About Video and Engineering Services
Video and Engineering Services (VES) is your point of contact for event/lecture production (capture and/or streaming) and provides full service, broadcast quality audio-video production. VES provides a state-of-the-art media facility with skilled professionals ready to assist you with
- promotional/marketing videos,
- remote broadcasts,
- studio productions and
- electronic media.
Facilities include a professional broadcast studio and remote production and satellite uplink capability, all with HD capability.
Producers, directors and engineers will work with you to turn your ideas into a product you'll be proud to share.
Event/Lecture Capture and Streaming Services
For event/lecture capture and streaming services reservations, please complete this online form, or this PDF form (save and email to email@example.com), or call Robert Nelson at 785-532-3141. We will review the form and refer the project to the appropriate campus unit(s) for action.
Please note the following for any event/lecture capture and/or streaming request:
- please submit your capture-streaming request at least two weeks in advance
- allow for 90-120 minutes for setup at the venue PRIOR to the start of the event
- password-restricted streaming events require a minimum of two weeks advance notice
- depending on the unit assigned to capture/stream your event, cost-recovery fees may apply
Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 532-3141 if you have questions.
Other DCM Services
Other DCM units assist to build
- design motion graphics,
- logos and
- branded print material for cross-media campaigns.
We can help you take your story to the Web, mobile devices, CD-ROM or DVD in an elegant and sharp package.
See video or audio conferencing for services including using Zoom.