About Video and Engineering Services
Video and Engineering Services (VES) provides full service, broadcast quality audio-video production, and is your point of contact for event/lecture production coordination (capture and/or streaming).
We're visual storytellers, adept at working with you to build your message into a product that meets your goals.
VES has a modern media facility with skilled video producers ready to assist you with
- promotional/marketing videos,
- remote broadcasts,
- studio productions and
- electronic media.
Our professional staff will work with you to turn your ideas into a product you'll be proud to share.
Event/lecture capture and streaming
For event/lecture capture and streaming services reservations, please complete this online form, this PDF form, or call 532-3141. We will review the information and refer the project to the appropriate video production unit(s) for action.
Please note the following for any event/lecture capture and/or streaming request:
- please submit your capture-streaming request at least two weeks in advance
- allow for 90-120 minutes for setup at the venue PRIOR to the start of the event
- password-restricted streaming events require a minimum of two weeks advance notice
- depending on the unit assigned to capture/stream your event, cost-recovery fees may apply
Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 532-3141 if you have questions.
Other DCM services
We can help you take your story to the web, mobile devices, DVD or Blu-ray in an elegant and sharp package.
See video or audio conferencing for services including using Zoom.