University Printing provides the simplicity of having a project printed and mailed with one contact. Our mailing/shipping staff provides complete postal services and distribution for newsletters, brochures, invitations, or announcements for both internal and external recipients.
We can sort your mailing list for maximum postage savings. Our high-speed addressing system offers quality inkjet addressing, and we can coordinate your mailing to meet U.S. Postal Service regulations.
Services provided include:
• Campus mailings. We can print your memos or fliers and distribute them through campus mail.
• Tabbing. U.S. Postal Service regulations require tabbing of self-mailers and other automated pieces.
• Inserting. Automate the task of distributing multiple items.
• Inkjet labeling. Address envelopes, brochures, and postcards using lists.
- Take advantage of inkjet labeling to qualify for automated rates.
- Consolidate materials into one envelope: The cost of an extra ounce is less than that of sending an extra envelope.
- Redesign nonletter pieces to conform to letter size.
- Use postcards if content allows.