Web 2.0 Resources
Web 2.0 resources include social bookmarking, video sharing, social networking, wikis and blogs.
- Delicious - Social bookmarks manager
- Digg - Discover and share content from anywhere on the web.
- Diigo - Powerful research tool and a knowledge-sharing community.
- Ma.gnolia - Discover, share and discuss the best of the web.
- Simpy - Save, tag, search and share your bookmarks, notes, groups and more.
- StumbleUpon - Discovers web sites based on your interests, learns what you like and brings you more.
- Technorati - Real-time search for user-generated media by tag or keyword.
- Flickr - Online image and video hosting website.
- Pandora TV - User generated content based video portal and personal broadcasting service
- Yahoo! Video - Upload, share, rate and watch videos
- You Tube - Share your videos with friends, family, and the world.
- Bebo -Social networking service where members can stay in touch with their College friends, connect with friends, share photos, discover new interests and just hang out.
- Facebook - Social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them.
- MySpace - Online community where you can share photos, journals and interests with your growing network of mutual friends.
- Twitter - Social networking and microblogging service utilising instant messaging, SMS or a web interface.
- PBwiki - Free provider of hosted business, academic and personal wikis.
- Wetpaint - Free wikis for collaborating and publishing online.
- Wikispaces - Free wikis that groups, friends, and families can edit together.
- Blogger - Free blog publishing tool from Google (formerly blogspot.com).
- WordPress.com - Free blogs managed by the developers of the WordPress software.
Personal Start Pages
- Netvibes - "assemble favorite widgets, websites, blogs, email accounts, social networks, search engines, instant messengers, photos, videos, podcasts, and everything else - all in one place". All for free.
- iGoogle - Create a free Google home page. "Add news, games and more".