March 8, 2022
Five students receive spring 2022 Live Ideas scholarships
Five Kansas State University students are recipients of the spring 2022 Live Ideas scholarships.
Congratulations to the following students:
- Laura Anderson, worked on her personal statement.
- Levi Van Hoecke, research related to C.S. Lewis.
- Jackson Allen, created an educational video on the Civil War.
- Kayla Craigmile, developed writing on the use of humor in education pedagogy.
- Daija Jones, honed her poetry.
Students can receive the Live Ideas Scholarship by participating in the institutes that challenge students to peer-review each other's work and perfect a work of their own. Live Ideas accepts any original work such as a poem, short story, essay, song and more. Along with institutes, these students can be asked to join the peer review board for the Live Ideas Undergraduate Journal and contribute to editing works before they are published and receive the scholarship. With either of these opportunities, students are rewarded with a $250 scholarship for the spring 2022 semester.