October 29, 2019
2019 Supplier Showcase and Safety Fair
All K-State employees are welcome to attend the 2019 Supplier Showcase and Safety Fair from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 5, in the Grand Ballroom at the Kansas State Student Union.
The event will give you the opportunity to:
- Attend educational sessions throughout the day:
- ALiCE, register through HRIS Self Service.
- CPR Lite, registration required.
- Stop the Bleed, register through HRIS Self Service.
- AED Lite Training, registration required.
- Purchasing 101.
- Travel Training.
- Fixed Asset Management.
- SPA Basics for Beginners and Seasoned Research Administrators.
- View new products, services, or resources to keep people safe at work and home.
- Hear and learn about services and product options to help the campus community with emergency preparedness and response.
- Build upon existing relationships and create new ones.
- See trends and what's new in the market place.
- Network and share ideas.
- Meet numerous K-State staff in one setting.
- Meet K-State contract vendors.
For more information and to register for educational sessions visit k-state.edu/safety/safety-fair/ and k-state.edu/finsvcs/purchasing/suppliershowcase.html.