February 26, 2018
Title IX: Recognizing and Reporting Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence offered March 5 via Zoom
Submitted by Human Capital Services-Learning and Development
Title IX: Recognizing and Reporting Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence, WTD168, will be offered from 8:30-9:30 a.m. Monday, March 5, via Zoom.
Sexual harassment and sexual violence in university programs and activities is a serious issue for all members of the K-State community. This session will increase participant awareness and ability to respond in a manner consistent with university policy, PPM 3010.
As a result of this session, participants will:
- Understand the university's legal obligation to enforce Title IX regulations.
- Be aware of the complaint and investigation process.
- Know prevention methods such as bystander intervention.
- Be aware of reasonable options for supportive and protective measures available.
- Be aware of confidential resources and various reporting options.
To register for this session, you can either sign up through HRIS self-service or send an email to Samantha Roberts at email@example.com. When sending an email, please include your name, employee ID and the course title.