YOULead. You may not know it, but you do. You lead the people in your classes, the people in your office, the people in your living community, and the people you run into during the day. Your actions matter. Leadership doesn't have to be a grand title, an elected position, or an authoritative power. Instead, leadership is a behavior of influencing others.
New topics this year include:
- Structuring Effective Meetings
- Creating Your "Brand"
- Using SWOT Analysis in Your Group
- Mentoring & Shaping Leaders
- Importance of Stewardship & Philanthropy
- Creating Positive Public Relations
- Learning Style Assessments
- Understanding & Overcoming Stereotypes
Other topics include:
- Campus Involvement
- K-State History
- Foundational Development of Leadership
- Mission and Values of an Organization
- Motivating Others
- Personal Goal Setting
- Passing the Torch
- Conflict Management
- A Day in the Life of a K-State Student
- Time Stress Management
- Event Planning
- Priority Setting
- Representing your Organization
- Choosing your Career
- Officer Communication
- Team Building
- and dozens more. We will custom tailor your training and can develop new presentations.
To schedule a YOULead workshop, contact Molly Bassette at firstname.lastname@example.org.