September 3, 2014
Leadership opportunities available with International Buddies
International Buddies is recruiting students interested in joining its executive team. Currently, four officer positions need to be filled. Learn more about International Buddies.
Below is information for the four officer positions. Deadline for applications will be Sept. 8. Please email Sarah Hooker at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and how to apply. Open officer position include:
- To be the co-chairman of all committees and coordinator of Executive Board.
- To maintain close contact — together with the public relations coordinator — with the Student Association and other clubs and organizations related to this club.
- To perform duties of president in absence of his/her absence or at his/her request.
Online communications director
- To facilitate regular communication between the Executive Board and the members over the Internet.
- To give support to the club by maintaining a website and social media sites.
- To be responsible for the club's online boards and poster sites.
- To update and maintain online group and communities.
Matching chair, two positions
- To match domestic students and international students based on interests/field of study by following matching system.
- To regularly match and stay up to date with students signing up, until the deadline for applications has passed.
- To attend meetings and help with as many events as possible.