1. Kansas State University
  2. »Division of Communications and Marketing
  3. »K-State Today
  4. »International travel registration requirement

K-State Today

September 27, 2023

International travel registration requirement

Submitted by Elliot Young

The university requires all employees and students engaged in university-sponsored international travel to register their trips before traveling outside of the United States.

Travel registration provides the university with the information necessary to conduct risk assessments, export controls compliance review, locate travelers and provide information or assistance in the event of a crisis or emergency. Please see PPM Chapter 3120: International Travel and Activities for additional information.

Faculty and staff can register their travel through the K-State Travel website. Students participating in programs administered by the Education Abroad office should register their travel through the Education Abroad website.

Please contact the Office of Risk and Compliance at risk@k-state.edu with questions.