December 7, 2022
Tutor positions available for spring 2023
Student Success Tutoring Services is looking for peer tutors in all courses for the spring 2023 semester.
Our best tutors are often students who have a passion for the content and learning in general, succeed academically, and are open to diverse ideas and practices.
By working as a peer tutor for Student Success, students can expect to:
- Facilitate the learning process with their tutees instead of teaching content or providing answers.
- Communicate effectively with peers and supervisors.
- Learn transferable skills to be used in future employment.
- Strengthen their own content knowledge by helping others learn content and material.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate classes and other activities.
If you have a student in mind, or a group of students who you believe would be interested in this opportunity, please share the application, qualifications and position description that can be found on the Academic Achievement Center website. Applications are being accepted on a rolling basis.