October 31, 2022
Today is the final day of open enrollment
The open enrollment period, your annual window to enroll in and/or make changes to your benefits portfolio, ends today, Oct. 31. If you have not yet completed your enrollment, waived benefits, or need to make any updates to your 2023 elections, today is the day to do so.
After submitting or updating your enrollment be sure to save, submit and print the provided confirmation. It is extremely important to save this confirmation until you have verified your elections by reviewing your first January 2023 paycheck.
Human Capital Services and the State Employee Health Plan have many resources that may help you decide on health and other coverage for 2023.
- The State Employee Health Plan Enrollment Booklet provides an overview of the components of health insurance and gives a comparison of the five health insurance plans and premiums.
- The State Employee Health Plan Vendors have provided videos to explain their benefits and answer commonly asked questions.
- Ask Alex is a helpful tool that may assist you in making or verifying your decision for 2022.
Don't delay your enrollment. To enroll, follow the below instructions.
- Log in to HRIS.
- Navigate to Employee Self Service.
- Select Benefit Information.
- Select Health Insurance Enrollment.
- You may need to reenter your eID and password.
- Select Kansas State University from the dropdown box.
- Once logged in to the Member Administration Portal, Add Family Member, if applicable.
- Load supporting documents, if applicable.
- Select Enrollments and Events, then Launch Enrollment.
- Make your health insurance selections for coverage.
- Review and select the "I have read and agree ..." statement checkbox.
- Select Continue.
- Print a copy of your health insurance coverage selections for your records (Ctrl+P).
- Log out of MAP.
If you still have questions or need assistance, please reach out to your HCS benefits team at firstname.lastname@example.org.