April 21, 2022
Records and Information Management Committee available to help K-State staff
K-State's Records and Information Management Committee develops, reviews, promotes and interprets university records and information management, as well as technology policies and procedures for the university community. Committee members also ensure that those policies are appropriately relayed to the campus community. The university records manager, Ryan Leimkuehler, serves as chair of the Records and Information Management Committee.
The committee also reviews and recommends records retention schedules for approval by the State Records Board and reviews this policy on an annual basis.
- Provide guidance on records and information management and technology.
- Respond to records questions and issues.
- Identify and implement training opportunities.
- Explain changes in technology and record-keeping priorities.
If you have questions or requests for the committee please contact Leimkuehler at email@example.com or any representative on the committee.
Current representatives on the committee:
- Ryan Otto, Faculty Senate representative
- Joel Anderson, Office of Research Development
- Jan Elsasser, Division of Information Technology
- Memory Buffington, Division of Financial Services
- Kelley Brundage, Office of the Registrar
- Hanna Manning, Division of Communications and Marketing
- Chad Currier, Division of Information Technology
- Ryan Leimkuehler, K-State Libraries
- David Brown, Human Capital Services
- Diana McElwain, Human Capital Services
- Aaron Good, Office of General Counsel
- Chris Buchanan, Internal Auditing
- Cliff Hight, K-State Libraries
- Veronica Denison, K-State Libraries
- Elliot Young, risk/compliance officer
More information on the University Records Management Committee can be found in section 3090 of the K-State Policy and Procedure Manual.
If you would like to learn more about the committee, please visit the records and information management website.