November 30, 2021
RSVP deadline is Dec. 1 for recruitment and admissions seminar
The Office of Recruitment and Admissions will host a seminar intended for staff and faculty who have responsibilities and vested interest in recruiting new freshmen and transfer students, domestic and international, who are degree-seeking on the Manhattan campus. The seminar is scheduled for 9:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 7, in the KSU Ballroom at the K-State Student Union. Lunch will be provided.
• The office's structure and core responsibilities.
• Vision and overarching goals for the future.
• Best practices in recruitment from an industry lens.
• Admissions funnel and funnel management.
• Communication and marketing efforts.
• Freshman, transfer, multicultural, international recruitment efforts.
• Campus visits and events.
• Application for admission and decision processes.
• Vision for Orientation and Enrollment 2022 and beyond — more detailed meeting coming in spring 2022.
For catering purposes, RSVP online by Dec. 1. During the registration process, an option to request a recording of the meeting is available for those who cannot attend in person.