October 18, 2021
Performance Management: Supervisory Best Practices offered virtually Nov. 1 and 3
Performance Management: Supervisory Best Practices will be offered from 8:30-10:30 a.m. Monday, Nov. 1, and Wednesday, Nov. 3, via Zoom. Attendance at both sessions will be required to receive credit for the topic.
This highly interactive session will highlight the strategic best practices necessary for efficiently completing performance reviews and disciplinary action. It will also emphasize the supervisor's role in coaching employees for success and providing support.
The session will help participants:
- Identify best practices and delivering effective planning sessions.
- Create effective SMART objectives and competencies.
- Analyze common biases.
- Review tips for handling employee disciplinary actions.
- Explain USS special review and unclassified performance improvement plan.
- Indicate documentation best practices.
You must be a current supervisor of university support staff or unclassified professionals to attend this session. This session is offered in conjunction with the K-State Supervisory Foundations Pillar I: Establishing Your Supervisory Foundation certificate program, so seating is limited.
To register for this session, please complete the registration form.