September 27, 2021
National search begins for director of Administrative Support Center
Submitted by Human Capital Services
A search committee appointed by interim vice president and chief operating officer and chief financial officer Ethan Erickson has begun a national search for Kansas State University's director of the Administrative Support Center, or ASC.
The director provides direction and oversight to the center, including managing the daily activities of the financial and human resource teams. The Administrative Support Center is a university shared services center that provides budget, financial and administrative human resource services to central administrative units. Currently, the center supports departments reporting to the president's office, provost's office and several of the vice president offices.
Search committee members:
- Trish Gott, associate director and assistant professor, Staley School of Leadership Studies, chair.
- Craig Bourne, executive assistant, Office of the Provost and Executive Vice President.
- Fran Willbrant, assistant vice president, Division of Financial Services.
- Oscar Ruiz, associate director, K-State Police Department.
- Robert Nelson, executive director of video and engineering services, Division of Communications and Marketing.
- Shanna Legleiter, associate vice president for human capital services.
- Tammy Byland, executive director of recruitment and admissions.
Lindsey Fouquette, executive recruitment manager for Human Capital Services, is serving as the executive recruiter.
Learn more about the role. The search committee will accept applications until Nov. 5.