May 20, 2021
Mike Wiegers Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering announces outstanding student awards
The Mike Wiegers Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering has announced its outstanding student awards for the 2020-2021 school year. With the exception of our seniors, one student was chosen per class from each of our degree programs; biomedical engineering, computer engineering and electrical engineering.
- Outstanding Freshman, $100 each: Julia Helt, biomedical engineering; Aaron Sarkar, computer engineering; and Carson Fair, electrical engineering.
- Outstanding Sophomore, $200 each: Kharli Schiffner, biomedical engineering; Bryan Hill, computer engineering; and Brianna Wagoner, electrical engineering.
- Outstanding Junior, $300 each: Ceci Schmitz, biomedical engineering; Caden Churchman, computer engineering; and Patrick Flett, electrical engineering.
- Outstanding Senior, $400 each: Stephanie Milberger, leadership; Amy Howard, service; and Jenalee Dickson, research.
- Senior Academic: Jose Avila, Ben Brokesh, Michael Greene and Connor Ridder.
Congratulations to each of the award recipients.