April 15, 2021
Join Wallet Wisdom Webinar Series
K-State Research and Extension is offering a six-part webinar series over money management topics on upcoming Thursdays from noon to 1 p.m. via Zoom.
- April 22 — A Financial Checkup — A regular check of financial health can identify problems, chart progress and outline steps to achieve financial goals.
- April 29 — Emotions and Money — Your relationship with money can be based on years of emotion. Learn more to better understand your financial habits.
- May 6 — Spending Plans — A spending plan can track your income and expenses and support you as you manage your money and work toward your goals.
- May 13 — Increasing Savings — We save for many reasons, including emergencies, insurance deductibles, retirement and more. Learn ways to increase your savings.
- May 20 — Debt Management — Especially in our current economy, debt can get out of control. Join us to learn ways to manage and pay down your debt.
- May 27 — All about Credit — From credit reports to credit scores, credit can affect many areas of your life. Learn to make credit work for you.
Participants may attend one or as many sessions as they would like to but registration is required to receive the Zoom link. If you are unable to attend during the schedule time, all sessions will be recorded and available for view at a later date.
More details and registration is available online at bit.ly/walletwisdom2021.
If you have any questions, please contact Elizabeth Kiss, K-State extension specialist with the personal financial planning department at firstname.lastname@example.org; Gary Fike with Riley County Extension at email@example.com; Debra Wood with Central Kansas Extension District at firstname.lastname@example.org; or Monica Thayer with River Valley Extension District at email@example.com.