November 4, 2020
Supervising at K-State during COVID-19 now available as on-demand training
Submitted by Human Capital Services - Learning & Development
Human Capital Services and the Office of General Counsel have partnered to develop an on-demand training module, Supervising at K-State during COVID-19. This online training module is intended to provide guidance to supervisors specific to COVID-19-related situations that may arise at Kansas State University. Human Capital Services and Office of General Counsel staff share tips on addressing these issues in the supervisory role. Topics to be addressed are specific to COVID-19 and include:
- Guiding principles and reminders for supervisors.
- Furlough Guidance During COVID-19.
- Liabilities associated with COVID-19.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) pertaining to COVID-19.
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)/Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA).
- General management practices.
The Supervising at K-State during COVID-19 can be found on Human Capital Services’ website.
When completing the training module, you will be asked to sign in with your K-State eID and password which allows for training completions to be recorded on your HRIS training summary. Questions can be directed to Megan Eakin in Learning and Development at email@example.com.