September 28, 2020
2020 International Coordinating Council Photo Contest: Participate to win prizes
The International Coordinating Council, a registered departmental student organization, will host the 2020 ICC Photography Contest from Sept. 28 to Oct. 9.
This is ICC's first virtual photography contest and there is no entry fee. Every K-State student can enter only one photograph and have the chance to win exciting prizes. Photographs should be submitted through the Google Forms link.
- Photographs may be in color, black and white, or digitally altered.
- The theme for this competition is "How do you represent your hometown culture to K-State family?" or "Unity in diversity at K-State in one picture." All photos will be judged on adherence to these themes.
- Provide a caption for your image and include the topic you choose.
- Each entry must be no larger than 20MB.
- Photos will be eliminated from the competition if they don't meet the guidelines.
- You must complete the Google Forms granting the authority rights to use your image(s).
By submitting your photo to this competition, you grant us the authority to use your image — for posting on social media. No more than one entry may be submitted per person.
The deadline to submit your photo is 5 p.m. Oct. 9. The winners will be announced on Friday, Oct. 16, by email and ICC social media platforms.
We look forward to seeing your creative submissions.