September 28, 2020
Training opportunity today: Using FlipGrid in Canvas
Join us via Zoom at 4 p.m. today, Sept. 28, for a training session on the effective use of FlipGrid in Canvas. Austin T. Walden, assistant professor of aviation at K-State Polytechnic, will lead the session. Walden has successfully integrated FlipGrid into his upper and lower-level undergraduate classes in aviation and the humanities.
Topics will include:
- Step-by-step directions on how to integrate FlipGrid into Canvas.
- How to set up your FlipGrid default settings for college students.
- Prompts that work well, and those that don't.
- Recording your videos in Canvas.
- Assigning grades for work completed.
We invite you to bring your questions to the Zoom session and join the discussion after the presentation. The session will be recorded and posted afterwards. If you have any questions or additional ideas for training topics, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.