September 23, 2020
Updates on COVID-19 in K-State communities
Kansas State University continues to track and evaluate COVID-19 data in our community. Every week, the university is updating the online dashboard that tracks COVID-19 data in university-connected communities. The newest data will be uploaded on Wednesday, Sept. 23.
The Monday, Sept. 21, update from the Riley County Health Department indicates:
- 67 new positive cases and 51 additional recoveries since the Friday, Sept. 18, report.
- 777 total active cases in Riley County.
- 858 recovered cases in Riley County.
- 8 deaths in Riley County.
- One positive patient is hospitalized at Ascension Via Christi Hospital in Manhattan.
Find the latest COVID-19 data on K-State's online dashboard.
K-State is using 10 indicators and additional data to determine if and when changes to the university's operating status are necessary for the health and safety of the community. Data for each topic and indicator is collected and analyzed multiple times per week to provide updated information so leadership can make proactive decisions as quickly as possible.
For a more complete picture of the COVID-19 situation in campus host communities, visit websites from the Riley County Health Department, the Saline County Health Department and the Johnson County Health Department.