February 26, 2020
University Anti-Discrimination online training sessions, March 3 and 6
All employees and students are invited to join the Office of Institutional Equity for the online training "Recognizing and Reporting Discrimination, Harassment, and Sexual Harassment and University Response and Resources."
Two different sessions are available in the first week of March:
- 3-4 p.m Tuesday, March 3. Join via Zoom at ksu.zoom.us/j/429791728
- 9-10 a.m. Friday, March 6. Join via Zoom at ksu.zoom.us/j/792653026
This 50-minute online training will cover the university's Anti-Discrimination Policy, PPM 3010, and university response. Learn how to recognize and report harassment, sexual harassment and discrimination. The training will also review processes and available resources. Pre-registration is not required.
Additional sessions available in March:
- 2-3 p.m. Monday, March 16, at ksu.zoom.us/j/902120512
- Noon to 1 p.m. Thursday, March 19, at ksu.zoom.us/j/669288333
- 4-5 p.m. Wednesday, March 25, at ksu.zoom.us/j/866772142
Please contact K-State's Office of Institutional Equity at 785-532-6220, TRS 711, or email@example.com with questions.