January 9, 2020
Peer-to-Peer Distance Learning Exchange set for Jan. 30
Kansas State University Global Campus invites you to its Peer-to-Peer Distance Learning Exchange event from 2:30-4 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 30, in the Wildcat Chamber of the K-State Student Union.
At the event, participants will present five-minute demonstrations of the strategies and tools they have learned from the Online Essentials course or a distance learning conference. Faculty and staff who are interested in online teaching are encouraged to attend. The event will not be broadcast live, but it will be recorded and posted on our website soon after.
Online Essentials participants and distance faculty sharing their expertise at the event include:
- Rebecca Adams, finance.
- Robert Hachiya, educational leadership.
- Junehee Kwon, hospitality management.
- Aziah McNamara, international programs.
- Suzanne Porath, Curriculum and instruction, elementary literacy.
- Cynthia Shuman, educational innovation and evaluation.
- Deepak Subramony, curriculum and instruction, digital teaching and learning.
- Kelly Whitehair, hospitality management.
Faculty or staff interested in taking part in the 2020 K-State Online Essentials Faculty Development Course or receiving funds to attend a distance learning conference can apply at global.k-state.edu/faculty/resources or contact Global Campus at email@example.com.