March 20, 2019
Earn a Passport for Success K-State 360 Badge this spring
The Academic Achievement Center, Tutoring Services and Powercat Financial are partnering to bring a workshop series that tailors to student academic success. Each of the workshops is designed to create space for students to gain information that they can use to enhance their time at K-State and prepare them for their future academic endeavors.
Students also are eligible to earn a Passport for Success K-State 360 Badge if they attend four of the six workshops. This badge will allow them to point directly to personal and professional development upon completion of their time at K-State.
The following are the available workshops:
- Studying for Success, 2:30 p.m. March 20 in 206 K-State Student Union.
- Managing Time for Success, 1:30 p.m. March 27 in 206 K-State Student Union.
- Note-Taking for Success, 1:30 p.m. April 3 in 206 K-State Student Union.
- Finally Prepping for Success, 2:30 p.m. April 24 in 206 K-State Student Union.
- Powercat Financial Sessions — make your appointment during the spring semester.
- Tutoring for Success — walk-ins or appointments during the spring semester.