Trained peer counselors provide FREE financial counseling and presentations for current K-State students on:
- Creating your personal college financial plan
- Budgeting and saving
- Credit use and debt management
- Student loan planning and repayment
- Transitioning to work after college
- Understanding job offers and employment benefits
- Identity theft
Would you like to meet with a peer financial counselor? Appointments are available in-person, online via Zoom or by telephone. Indicate which you prefer.
Would you like a financial workshop for a student group?
Want to learn more money tips and tricks!
Check out our financial BLOG!
Check out You@KSU!
YOU@KSU is a comprehensive 24/7 well-being platform to help students, faculty and staff in three core areas: succeed, thrive and matter. The platform is available at you.k-state.edu. Find tips and tools for everything from your mental or physical health, to friendships, finances and finding balance.