November 2, 2018
Present your undergraduate research at the State Capitol
Undergraduate researchers from all disciplines are encouraged to submit an application for the honor of presenting at the annual Kansas Undergraduate Research Day at the Capitol poster symposium. The symposium will take place at the Capitol building in Topeka on Feb. 20, 2019.
To qualify, researchers must meet the following guidelines:
- Be undergraduates during the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Have completed research under the guidance of a K-State faculty mentor.
- Follow the methodology of the appropriate academic discipline.
- Have research of sufficient quality to be presented at a professional academic meeting.
- Have the skills, resources and capacity to produce a professional academic poster.
- Agree to undergo training and rehearse their presentations prior to the Capitol event.