May 22, 2018
Title IX: Recognizing and Reporting Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence training offered June 6
Submitted by Human Capital Services-Learning and Development
Title IX: Recognizing and Reporting Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence, WTD168, will be offered from 9-10 a.m. Wednesday, June 6, via Zoom. You will receive an email with the Zoom link for this session approximately one week before it takes place.
Sexual harassment and sexual violence in university programs and activities is a serious issue for all members of the K-State community. This session will increase participant awareness and ability to respond in a manner consistent with university policy, PPM 3010.
This session will help participants:
- Understand the university's legal obligation to enforce Title IX regulations.
- Be aware of the complaint and investigation process.
- Know prevention methods such as bystander intervention.
- Be aware of reasonable options for supportive and protective measures available.
- Be aware of confidential resources and various reporting options.
To register for this session, you can either sign up through HRIS self-service or send an email to Samantha Roberts at email@example.com. When sending an email, please include your name, employee ID and the course title.