March 27, 2018
Highlights from the March 13 Faculty Senate meeting
The March meeting began at 3 p.m. and was condensed to allow senators to attend the open forum for one of the provost candidates.
Standing committee reports:
- Faculty Affairs: Proposed revisions to University Handbook, Section C162.3 and Appendix A were approved.
- Technology, FSCOT: An information item was presented that contained the course content records retention schedule.
- University Planning, FSCOUP: A resolution regarding maintaining support of the Library was approved.
- President Lindshield provided a written report regarding the February KBOR meeting.
- Faculty Senate elections will be finalized mid-March.
Open discussion period
- There were no discussion items.
Faculty Senate President
Food, Nutrition, Dietetics, and Health
Kansas State University
208 Justin Hall
Manhattan, KS 66506